I’m probably speaking too soon but after my blog has been crashing on a near daily basis for way too long, I finally got around to trying the obvious fix.
Earlier this weekend, I disabled all my various plug-ins and have been slowly re-activating them one-by-one to see if I can figure out if there’s one specific one that keeps crashing my site.
So far, so good – the site has gone nearly a 48-hours without crashing and probably half of the plug-ins are back in place.
Of course the obvious cause of a blog regularly crashing – daily hits that far exceed all planned traffic and contingency plans – has already been ruled out.
But still, thanks to those seventeen dedicated readers who come by every day for sticking with this blog, even with the recent hiccups! 😉