New Tragically Hip single!
And as a Hockey Night in Canada Intro:
- Music Monday – “I have felt some hard times/In my life/But I don’t want/To feel it anymore.”
- Music Monday – “Jane says/Have you seen my wig around/I feel naked without it”
- Music Monday – “How does it feel to treat me like you do” vs. “One man came in the name of love”
- Music Monday – “I used to come here when I was six/When everything hurt and I felt sick/There is something about the colder air/That made me feel better than anywhere”
- Music Monday – “Pretend to care/Now feel my hair/Play with kids/Turns into fight/Snowball Fight/Pussy out”