One Year Anniversary = Nap

Yesterday was my one year anniversary with Southeast Regional.  I was going to a post to celebrate the fact…but then I just went to bed early.  The last year's flown by but I think that has more to do with Pace than the job.  (Last night wasn't much better – Pace was up and down, waking up screaming, spinning and flipping all night long.)

Speaking of Pace, he's finally said his first “real” non-“da-da”, “ma-ma” word yesterday.  I've got a video clip of it up here.

just too mean that the LIVE TRAFFIC FEED bears testimony to my falling for the APril Fools joke of Pace's first word. Foolish moi!

Posted 01 Apr 2008 at 8:05 pm

And after a brief lull, before you know it, you'll be struggling to stay awake as late as your tween Pace wants to! And cracking the whip to get him up in the morning.

Posted 01 Apr 2008 at 8:59 pm

I never even thought of that! Hopefully I'll get a few more hits today and that'll push that rather glaring Swedish visitor off the list!

Posted 01 Apr 2008 at 9:47 pm

Right now, I'm the night owl and he's the early bird but yeah, I could see that changing with time.

Posted 01 Apr 2008 at 9:50 pm

How bad is it that I just checked Jason's blog and saw this and thought to myself. WHAT! Pace said a word and I missed it and Jason didn't tell me! I better click to find out what he said. Now who is the biggest sucker of all – His mother.
    Shea

Posted 03 Apr 2008 at 5:19 pm

That is possibly the funniest thing that's ever been admitted to on this blog! (And for the record, I do believe your mother fell for it as well. Of course, if my mom bothered to check the blog, I'm sure she would've too!)

Posted 12 Apr 2008 at 6:52 pm