One of my all-time favourite Britpop bands, Blur, has a new single out:
- Music Monday – “Maybe a lonely man/Who’s in the middle of something/That he doesn’t really understand.”
- Music Monday – The Cream of Britpop Class of 1995 – Where Are They Now?
- Music Monday – “And all I can do/Is read a book to stay awake/And it rips my life away/But it’s a great escape…escape…escape.”
- Music Monday – “And then we’ll be married/Then we’ll be man and wife/No dress rehearsal/This is our life.”
- Music Monday – “Your mom busted in and said, “What’s that noise?”/Aw, mom you’re just jealous it’s the Beastie Boys!”