- “Wake Up Moms, You’re Fighting the Wrong Fight” – points out that it’s ridiculous to argue about the recent Time breastfeeding cover and instead, all US moms should be pushing for a benefit that new moms in the vast majority of the world get – paid maternity leave.
- Why Nicolas Tesla was the Greatest Geek Who Ever Lived – he was the Woz to Edison’s Steve Jobs (if Steve Jobs electrocuted small animals to prove a point)
- My First Week with the iPhone – a blind patron raves about the iPhone including how one app allows them to “see” colour for the first time in their life
- The Music Industry’s Spotify (and Rdio!) Refuseniks Are Missing the Point – except Neil Young who gets it completely
- Book Spine Poetry (of which, my friend Barb Janicek, is a master!)
- 30 Years Later: An Unfair Comparison Between An IBM-PC and an iPhone4 – it boggles the mind how far computing technology has come
- Why Top Talent Leaves: 10 Reasons Boiled Down to One – basically, when an organization is badly managed and uninspiring
- How Do I Help My 7-Year Old Daughter to Love Reading?
Yet Another Librarian's Blog