Well, based on how slow it’s been lately, either my computer’s dying or I have too many tabs open. Let’s hope it’s the latter as that’s easily solved!
- Super excited to see Ryan Meili’s name pop up as a strong “definitely maybe” in a recent list of potential NDP leadership candidates, especially since, as the runner-up last time, he’d have to be considered the front-runner if he put his name in the hat this time around.
- Skatch – a Saskatchewan-based and -themed clothing company
- Still with the clothing theme, t-shirts based on famous books
- “The Undue Weight of Truth on Wikipedia” generated a lot of attention earlier this month. MetaFilter will tell you what to think.
- If Libraries Didn’t Exist, Would Publishers Try to Kill Book Lending?
- The Anatomy of a Tearjerker - The Science of Why Adele’s “Someone Like You” Makes People Cry
- The Euthanasia Coaster – a hypothetical thrill ride that will literally take your breath away (and yes, I’m not sure why I had this in an open tab? Maybe for a really twisted Friday Fun Link?)