Phoning It In (Okay, And a Link To Great Tits!)

I'm still in a turkey coma so I'm calling a “choose your own” Head Tale post of the day. 

If you haven't noticed, the sad reality is that 90% of the content on this site basically comes from my visits to three sites: Reddit, MetaFilter or TechCrunch  (the other 10% comes from treating Pace like a Cabbage Patch Doll).

So why not visit one of those sites and pick out a link that you think is the type that I would post here then post it as a comment?  (Or don't – I know I never get a good response when I do “reader participation” threads.)

Or what might be even more fun is to post the type of link I never post on my blog.  You get to define what type of blog Head Tale is for one day!

For example, I would never normally post this myself but Reddit has informed me that Wikipedia apparently has multiple photos of Great Tits. See?  Easy. 

To be a complete lazy bastard, I'm not even going to assign any categories or keywords to this post.  Okay, time for bed.  Good night. 

Post a Comment

Your email is never published nor shared. Required fields are marked *

%d bloggers like this: