You Should have come home earlier

Ha.  I think you missed posting today Jason because you didn't make it home from the bar yet!

Love
Shea

That? Made. my. day. I'm still laughing.
    Jason, if that was you posting, you're frickin' brilliant. But if it was, as I suspect, Shea … then your wife just trumped every one of your posts that I've ever read.

Posted 08 Dec 2006 at 5:21 am

Thanks Barb
    And he still is not home. Leaving his poor pregnant wife all alone.
    Shea

Posted 08 Dec 2006 at 6:12 am

I'm gonna have to go with Barb on this one and say that's the funniest thing I've seen in a long time…and I've been watching clips of stephen colbert & jon stewart all night (for school..still). Full points for Shea (you should have your own blog…Tales from the Drunk Library Student's Wife).
    Tsk tsk Jason.

Posted 08 Dec 2006 at 6:27 am

I may hijack this blog

Posted 08 Dec 2006 at 6:56 am

Um, I think you just *did* hijack this blog…
    Oooh: I smell a book coming on! A tell-all of the MLIS experience from a very unique perspective – an outsider with an inside view to the madness. Or, just a survival guide for spouses/partners/families of MLIS students: how to cope when your partner's abducted by library school.
    But, look on the bright side. He now owes you BIG TIME and you have witnesses! He's so busted …
    You two should set up a split-screen blog, like a he-said/she-said. I bet it would be pretty funny, getting your different takes on the same events.

Posted 08 Dec 2006 at 7:03 am

Barb you're brilliant! The Canadian Library School version of Crossfire!
    I really don't want my family and friends to write books about me…my Mom recently asked me what was wrong and my sister said, “Oh, she's just angry at school”…and rolled her eyes. 😛
    But Shea, you should definitely look into that…hijack Jason's Publishing contacts.
    And although Barb is correct, we're great witnesses, I don't how either of us would hold up under much pressure seeing as we never go to bed…

Posted 08 Dec 2006 at 7:17 am

It's the time stamp. Doesn't matter what we write … gibberish gibberish gibberish … it shows what time the conversation is taking place, and every time that Shea responds with “and he's STILL not home” it's like a countdown clock.
    Ah, the beauty of technology. How's THAT for a digital footprint?

Posted 08 Dec 2006 at 7:33 am

Look at Barb, getting all Librarian on us….
    I hope he's home Shea, or you might want to send someone to check snowbanks.

Posted 08 Dec 2006 at 7:54 am