Doh!

So all of the header graphics on every sub-page in this blog have been broken since Day One and I couldn't figure it out (true, I did't spend a lot of time on it, preferring to think “Okay, when I have time at the break, I'll take care of this and a few other lingering problems with the blog.)  But anyhow, an idea hit me last night and I check this morning and yep, I'd made the link to the graphic a relative link rather than an absolute one so yeah, of course the graphic is going to be broken every time the blog creates a new directory to archive posts or whatever.  What a maroon I am!

Post a Comment

Your email is never published nor shared. Required fields are marked *

%d bloggers like this: